10. TGIF…it’s not a term I use loosely.
9. I’m glad my friends actually took the time to read this yesterday.
8. I forgot to mention, I try to stay away from the computer on weekends, so no weekend posts.
7. I can’t believe Detroit beat New York in the playoffs.
6. FIY Detroit is a french word…it means straight.
5. Babies are a lot of work…especially when they aren’t your own.
4. I’m still loving this gorgeous fall weather.
3. I realized last night that the show Parks & Rec hits the nail on the head for life in a small town in Indiana. There is a general dislike of people from the next town over, even if it is in your county, but especially if they are from the town in the next county over. Also, I picked up on the not so subtle political dig at the birther movement.
2. I don’t want to sound particularly mean but should I have to learn spanish in a country when the dominant language is english? There are many ways that conformity is a good thing, this is one of them. If we quit pandering to people and we’d be a stronger country.
1. Looking forward to great weekend. If you haven’t hugged a loved one today…do it. Everyone needs a hug.