10. RIP Steve Jobs you were a visionary and an icon and you will be missed.
9. I’ve now mentioned Steve Jobs in two posts in a row…although yesterdays was not quite in the same manner.
8. I saw a commercial for that new movie ‘The Thing,” while I will say it looks like a good movie, I’m pretty sure there was an old episode of the X-files that has the same basic plot.
7. I stocked up on Boo-berry and Franken-berry crunch last night. Plus I bought pumpkin pie flavored Pop-Tarts-awesome.
6. Capitalism – God’s way of determining who is smart and who is poor.
5. There is no finer stapler made than a Swingline. I say this not so I can reference “Office Space” but so the truth is made known. Other staplers are a frustrating, paper ruining waste of time in comparison, especially the store brand stapler from, ironically enough, Staples. You’d think with a name like Staples they’d at least get a stapler right, but trust me, their stapler is a worthless piece of crap.
4. Speaking of pieces of crap…why are people on food stamps allowed to buy Oreos and Mountain Dew with them? I do not pay my taxes so that some jobless loser can fuel their x-box playing like they are still 13 years old living in their parent’s basement. Get a job like a real man doing something you hate for 40 plus hours a week and feed your damn family some real damn food, something from the four basic food groups: cow meat, pig meat, chicken meat and sometimes seafood. Eat food that wasn’t made in a lab but raised on a farm and slaughtered the way God intended. I blame the democrats for this because they don’t seem to understand this basic proverb:
3. Feed a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime. See also #6
2. Skim Milk-avoid it…I mention this two days in a row because it’s that serious.
1. How soon until football is on Thursday nights?